New York Affiliate Office
Name: Atsumi & Sakai New York LLP
Contact: Bonnie L. Dixon (Managing Partner)
Rikiya Okuhara (Vice Managing Partner)
Address: 1120 Avenue of the Americas, 4th Floor, New York, New York 10036
Atsumi & Sakai has decades of experience in advising clients based in North and South America in particular in the fields of M&A, Dispute Resolution, Banking and Capital Markets. We were the first Japanese law firm to admit a non-Japanese partner, Ms. Bonnie Dixon, who heads our New York Affiliate Office. Ms. Dixon will divide her time between New York and Japan. The office primarily will advise on Japanese law supported by our teams in Tokyo, London and elsewhere, all in cooperation with top local US law firms that have supported us and our clients so far.
Transactions members of our team have advised on include:
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific (Japan) Leading Individual 2019, 2020 and 2021 : Dispute Resolution (Bonnie L. Dixon)
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific (Japan) Leading Individual 2018: Capital Markets (Bonnie L. Dixon)
- The Best Lawyers in Japan 2012 - 2023: Asset Finance Law; Banking and Finance Law (Bonnie L. Dixon)
- The Best Lawyers in Japan 2021, 2022 and 2023: Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice (Rikiya Okuhara)
- The Best Lawyers in Japan 2013: Structured Finance Law Lawyer of the Year (Bonnie L. Dixon)
- Asialaw Profiles (Japan) Leading Lawyer 2017 and 2018: Banking & Finance; Investment Funds (Bonnie L. Dixon)
- ASIAN COUNSEL 2009 External Counsel of the Year Japan (Bonnie L. Dixon)
Main Practice Areas
* Materials prepared by Atsumi & Sakai New York LLP are for informational purposes only and do not constitute advertising, solicitation or legal advice. The information on Atsumi & Sakai New York LLP contained in this Site is provided only as general information that may or may not reflect the most current legal developments; accordingly, information regarding Atsumi & Sakai New York LLP on this Site is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. Further, prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Atsumi & Sakai New York LLP expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken based on any or all of the content of this Site. Atsumi & Sakai New York LLP will not represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this Site in a state or other jurisdiction where this Site does not comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state or jurisdiction.